The Rotary Carine Community Fair is one of the City of Stirling’s annual flagship events. The Fair has averaged around 7,000 people.
Before applying, please make sure that you have the following at hand as your application must be completed in one session:
- Company Logo & Photos (optional)
- A short summary of what your business/stall is/does (required)
- Power Requirements (fee applied)
- Social media links (optional)
- Insurance Certificates (required)
- If insurance is required, you can apply for cover under Rotary’s policy for the fair (fee applied)
- City of Stirling permit to sell food (required if applicable)
Please note that payment is not taken upon application. If your application is successful, you will be notified and invited to confirm your stall upon which payment is required. Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Carine Community Fair committee and a decision made within 4 weeks. This is to ensure a good balance of stall types.
Expressions of Interest for entertainment/amusements should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit an application for a stall for your entertainment/amusement as all EOI need to be considered first.
If you have any questions regarding the Fair please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com